Advanced Sales Training for Financial Professionals
INSIGHT | ACTION | SUCCESS
THE INSIGHT ACADEMY(TM)
If your goal is to help your team deliver a consistent message and follow a proven sales process, The Insight Academy is an easy and cost-effective approach to help your team reach its sales goals and follow a consistent process. In today's competitive business world, sales success depends on adapting to change. The Insight Academy(TM) is dedicated to helping wholesalers adapt to these changes through practical and focused skill building.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
WHAT IS IT?
- Innovative sales training for Financial Professionals to improve their sales performance
- Three distinct classes built on a proven sales process
- Each class is a 1.5-day training session culminating in measurable specific results
- Individual attention and coaching in small class sizes (10-12)
- Rapid skill adoption through role playing, instructor led peer discussions, and iPad video reviews
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced wholesalers who will benefit from new, proven ideas and tactics
- New or underperforming wholesalers who will benefit from learning best practices, as well as sales skill development
- Anyone frustrated by calling on prospects who always nod "yes" but never "drop a ticket"
WHAT IS THE CURRICULUM?
- Fast Track - Shortening the Sales Cycle
- The Referral Formula - Growing your Business with Favorable Introductions
- Advanced Presentation Training - Telling a Consistent Story that Moves People to Action
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Mark Magnacca, industry-leading sales coach and best-selling author, who brings more than 20 years of experience working with a wide range of wholesalers from across the industry. Our graduates - who have distinguished themselves with proven, measurable results - represent a wide range of leading companies, including Pacific Life, Blackrock,Nationwide, Merrill Lynch, Pioneer Investments and MetLife.
WHY SHOULD YOUR WHOLESALER ATTEND?
- Improved, measurable sales results in as little as 30 days
- Leveraged iPad technology to save time and money
- Understanding and applying industry best practices that differentiate your wholesaler
- Rediscovering their confidence to make a better first impression
THE INSIGHT ACADEMY CURRICULUM
FAST TRACK - SHORTENING THE SALES CYCLE
This program is designed to teach the art and science of the Advisor interview, whether a first-time meeting or a meeting with an existing Advisor.
- Develop personalized interview "Talk Tracks"
- Ask better questions to get better answers and results
- Quantify the value of taking action for the Advisor and the Client
- Close every meeting with a positive action plan
THE REFERRAL FORMULA - GROWING YOUR BUSINESS WITH FAVORABLE INTRODUCTIONS
Everyone knows referrals are the best way to grow their business but less than 5% of financial professionals have a proven system and process to do this.
- Discover your "Ideal Advisor Profile"
- Earn the Right to ask for a "Favorable Introduction" from your 10 best sources
- Develop your own "Referral Scripts" for consistent results
- Measure your progress with the "Referral Scorecard"
ADVANCED PRESENTATION TRAINING - TELLING A CONSISTENT STORY THAT MOVES PEOPLE TO ACTION
It's tough but true - the people you are trying to communicate with, sell to or convince don't really care about you or what you are offering until they understand how it will benefit them.
- Set the stage and position your most important product - You
- Deliver the elements of a presentation - from a grabber opening to asking for commitment - that inspire your listener to action
- Customize your message for different audiences using "The Presentation Matrix"
- "Own" the room through the use of tonality, body language and props
- Reduce presentation anxiety to help you be your best
FOR MORE DETAILS, click below:
HELPING YOUR TEAM LEARN WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW... NOW!
Technology has been changing the world as well as the way we learn. Some people learn best by watching, others by listening and others by doing. We have integrated these three styles - using video and iPad-based exercises - to ensure that your team will absorb and adopt what you've seen, heard and done. Participants will have pre-class assignments, in-class practice time, 1:1 coaching and after-class support to insure that skills are integrated into daily habits.
- "As a result of Talk Track, my team is now focused on orchestration rather than 'winging it.' The Talk Track is now a mandatory part of every new conversation my team has with an advisor." - Regional Manager, VA and Mutual Funds
- "I started applying what I had learned in The Referral Formula class during one of the lunch breaks when I called one of my top 20 advisors. He has now called 3 FA's in his region to introduce me to them. Thank you for making this easy to apply in my business. I'm fired up." - Regional VP, Mutual Funds
- "Mark, I considered myself a decent presenter before I got to your Advanced Presentation Training program. After seeing myself on video and being assessed by my peers, I now know what to improve to get better. It was incredible, scary, and uncomfortable at first. In the end, I think this is the most powerful training I ever had in terms of impacting the way I communicate going forward." - Regional VP Insurance Products
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mark Magnacca, President of Insight Development Group, Inc. is a recognized industry expert who specializes in helping wholesalers understand and adopt new sales cycle and grow their business and the president and co-founder of Allego, a Boston-based software company which develops a resvolutionary video-based slaes learning platform that is changing the way global oganizations train and enable their sales teams. Assisted by experienced sales and leadership specialists, Mark's mission with each class is to bring a unique combination of dynamic content, relevant industry experience and an interactive style that brings ideas to life.
Prior to founding Insight Development Group, Mark co-founded Wellesley Financial Services, a financial education and investment management firm. Over a 10 year period, he was responsible for creating innovative, practice-development and business-building strategies. These strategies have become the foundation for his books, The Product is You and So What? How to Communicate What Really Matters to Your Audience, as well as his training program for Financial Advisors, So What Business Building Workshops.
Mark has worked with over 3000 wholesalers and managers across the financial services industry.